Making sure your house is safe and secure is highly important – who wouldn’t agree to that?
With most of us living a busy life, it’s hard to remember little, yet significant things such as switching off the lights, turning off the stove, and yes, even locking our doors at times!
Speaking of doors, the usual lock also does not guarantee a hundred percent safety of your belongings, let alone knowing someone can break in anytime when you’re busy at work.
We understand this issue, which is why today, we’re going to help resolve your worries about the problem of old-fashioned locks and keys by presenting before you some of the best keyless door locks of 2023!
Best Keyless Door Lock
Table of Contents
- Best Keyless Door Lock
- 1. Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock – Best for Modern Technology Transition
- 2. Kwikset 907 Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock – Best for Traditional Style Lovers
- 3. SoHoMiLL YL 99 Keyless Door Lock – Best for Affordability and Simplicity
- 4. Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock – Best for Unique Design Convenience
- 5. Schlage FE595 Keyless Door Lock – Best for Advanced Keypad Functionality
- 6. Kwikset 909 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock
- 7. Schlage Keypad Keyless Door Lock
- 8. Schlage Touch Camelot Keyless Door Lock
- 9. Schlage Z-Wave Touchscreen Keyless Door Lock
- 10. Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD 256)
- 11. Friday Keyless Door Lock
- 12. Lockly Secure Plus
- Best Keyless Door Locks Comparison Table
- Buying Guide For The Best Keyless Door Locks
- Important tip:
From smart locks to biometric locks, here’s the list of the 12 best keyless door locks to help you make an informed decision for your security needs.
1. Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock – Best for Modern Technology Transition
First, we have the Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock that is designed to suit customers who are slowly adjusting to modern technology and modern methods of functioning.
This lock system includes the conventional method of key functionality for people who like the traditional locking mechanisms and layout.
- Secured keyless entry convenience.Control...
- One touch locking
The product accommodates a sleek interior and a motorized deadbolt, which is part of the safety mechanism offered by the lock. It comes with a backlit keypad of 10 digits and has a voice activation feature that helps ensure the proper functionality of the lock.
Safety is the priority at the end of the day, and this lock offers that with 100% efficiency.
In addition to the main feature of its locking system, it includes a keyless entry touchpad system that is one-touch much like all modern appliances.
We also have the 30-second auto-lock option along with customizable codes ranging up to 16 in number for increased security. Plus, it’s UL certified and has a 20-minute fire rating along with the same, which is an added advantage.
The lock is compatible with any and every door and is extremely easy to install. Because all one needs is a screwdriver and the process of increasing your house or office security is just a few moments away.
Overall, a much-recommended product and if taken care of can have a long lifespan and serve well. The product also features a SmartKey re-key modern system along with BumpGuard protection for extra safety and security.
- Easy to install as it can just be fixed with a screwdriver and relieves us of extra usage of nuts and bolts
- It is BHMA Grade 2 certified and comes along with BumpGuard protection
- Batteries are not included along with the lock
2. Kwikset 907 Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock – Best for Traditional Style Lovers
Want to be part of the modern age and still maintain that traditional look? We have the perfect lock on offer.
The Kwikset 907 Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock is designed to suit the customer’s convenience. It comes along with the push button system which is associated with the modern technology of the lock.
The keypad is illuminated and hence helps the customer in entering the codes, making it convenient for them. On being low in power, the battery indicator acts as a boon thus making the customer aware of the fact that in order to maintain the efficient functioning of the lock, the batteries must be replaced.
Moreover, the locking feature accommodated in the lock can be configured with ease, and the keypad can be configured to be kept either off or on. The device is equipped with a master code for boosted security as well as a variety of six user codes that are completely customizable.
It also includes the traditional keyhole for added security and safety purposes where the user can be granted access with the use of their key as well.
In the scenario of having a visitor over, a one-time code can be used to grant them entry which is a very cool feature offered by the product. Much like the products it shares a line with, this digital lock is also very easy to fit and can be done so to any and every door as it is compatible with all.
- Features a one-time passcode setting for a guest or some temporary visitor to the office or house
- It comes with a year’s electronic warranty and the same for a lifetime for the mechanism and finish of the product
- The 4 AA batteries required to work the lock is not a part of the package
3. SoHoMiLL YL 99 Keyless Door Lock – Best for Affordability and Simplicity
This is another standard keyless lock that can be fixed on your door for a better experience, rather than hunting for your keys every single time you reach your doorstep. You can fit this lock in any standard keyhole.
So, if you have the most standardized door with a keyhole that is of average size, this is the lock you should purchase. After all, it’s both effective and economic.
- ✅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏:...
- ✅𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘:...
The SoHoMill 99 Keyless Door Lock comes with an adjustable latch basket.
With this, you can alter the passcodes at your will. It does not take up much of your time and it is super-effective. The beauty of this standard keyless door lock is that every family member can have their personal code to enter the house. No one needs to remember one code.
Each can have a separate code through which they can lock and unlock the door at will. This saves up a lot of time and energy.
Another important feature is the presence of energy-saving LED back-light which helps with greater visibility in the dark.
- There is an adjustable latch basket which comes with the lock, which means that the passcodes can be changed at will
- Each family member can have their personalized passcode for locking and unlocking the door
- It cannot be connected to any smartphone or any smart gadgets
4. Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock – Best for Unique Design Convenience
The Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock is a new-age and unique lock design that incorporates a handle within it. Hence making it easy for users to just leave the premises without a key. This keyless access is a modern age concept and it has been well fit onto this lock, making it an added attraction to customers.
- Keyless entry for enhanced security, no keys to...
- Auto-Lock feature automatically re-locks after 5...
The turn-lock feature or the handle feature is new and very effective as it can be fitted onto side doors, back doors, front doors, and garage doors.
It’s incredibly convenient and safe. Because it doesn’t include only modern technologies rather it is a hybrid of the modern as well as the old system.
Unlike other modern-age digital locks, it does not require to be programmed and can be used as unpacked for it has been preset with two user codes immediately after manufacturing.
This lock offers over ten thousand various combinations to choose from and a nineteen-user code capacity for additional security and safety of customers.
The battery is operated by the device and has a lifespan of over three full years, making it an excellent choice to opt for if one wants to spare the trouble of periodically changing the batteries.
Furthermore, it can be fitted onto most doors and it’s extremely compatible. In order to install it, the effort required is very minimal and it can be done so by oneself without requiring the help of an outsider.
All in all, this is a certified and very useful product that can be trusted and vouched for since it comes with an excellent fitting for Pone’s door and provides the required safety.
- Battery of the product has a lifespan of more than three years
- It is compatible with all doors and can be fitted on easily with just the use of a screwdriver to any and every door
- The price point of this lock is a little steep
5. Schlage FE595 Keyless Door Lock – Best for Advanced Keypad Functionality
Coming down to one of the most frequently used keyless door locks, which you can operate with a keypad present on the lock itself, is this Schlage FE595 Keyless Door Lock.
With this advanced door lock, you can finally stop worrying about your keys and where you left them on a daily basis.
- Keyless entry for enhanced security, no keys to...
- Flex Lock feature allows you to switch between...
The keypad can be installed on any smart device and is very easy to use. Just enter the passcode you are going to use and secure the lock.
With this keyless lock, you can share your passcode with anyone else who wants to access the lock, for example, a family member accessing the key in your absence.
There is an option of using two different passcodes in case you forget the original. This saves up a lot of time, so you can concentrate on the other important tasks that you have to complete.
You can finally worry about your to-do list or get relaxing therapy once you are at your doorstep, instead of hunting for your keys.
And this keyless lock has a low battery indicator which goes off once the battery is about to die. However, it effectively gives you the chance to fix another lock or recharge the existing lock.
- Two easily shareable passcodes and passcode entries in case you forget the initial one
- There is a battery indicator connected to the keyhole which goes off once it is about to die
- There is no indicator for when the door is locked or unlocked, and makes it difficult to comprehend its status
6. Kwikset 909 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock
If you are looking at a perfectly furnished key lock, the Kwikset 909 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock will most likely fit your requirements. It has the perfect Satin Nickel finish which blends in with any kind of door that has been built for the modern house.
- One touch locking with a motorized deadbolt & back...
- Eight customizable access codes plus a master code...
One of the most important features it comes with is the entry of your personalized passcode to unlock which allows you to easily access through the door.
The passcode is completely personalized and only you can have access to it. It works with a one-touch technique, which means any stranger who is attempting to break in, will not be able to access it.
Moreover, the keypad where you have to enter your personalized passcode is backlit so the keys are visible during the night or when there is minimal light around. The lock comes with an 8-customizable access code which can be altered through the Smart re-key technology and backup key-way.
- This lock is easily installable and easily accessible
- Passcode that can be applied anytime and is completely personalized
- Passcode can be altered at any point of time
- Keypad is backlit for greater visibility
- It is slightly on the more expensive side
7. Schlage Keypad Keyless Door Lock
Here, we have the Schlage Keypad Keyless Door Lock, a modern age lock that is not as flashy as the majority of the new generation locks in the market. For better security, it offers a button on the lock itself for entering the passcode and getting access to the premises.
- KEYLESS CONVENIENCE: Use 2 pre-programmed codes...
- PREMIUM SECURITY: High-quality metal construction...
The turn-lock feature offered by the lock allows the individual to simply lock and leave the place without a key. It is most convenient for side and back doors as well as front doors, most of the places where a deadbolt is most commonly fitted on.
On top of that, the deadbolt turn is free-spinning and vandal-resistant. While the motor drive is of commercial grade and thus the quality of the same can be vouched for and trusted.
This product is a Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified device and the guarantee of the same has been experimentally proven and tested. Thus, one can be free of any hindrance regarding the performance of this lock.
The device is pre-programmed, for immediate use, with two access codes thus making it convenient and ready for customers to use straight away.
It also consists of a back-lit keypad as well as a battery indicator that helps notify the user about the shortage and exhaustion of the battery. Basically, it helps one know when the battery must be changed so it helps us to be prepared from earlier and not caught off guard.
The full metal construction makes the lock extremely durable and very difficult to tamper with. Overall, this a safe choice of a product if one wishes to install a digital lock as this device is made for the common man.
- It has a low battery indicator which is a very helpful too
- The system of the lock makes it much easier to share access to the premises with someone
- It lacks the new age technology such as the touchpad or application access
8. Schlage Touch Camelot Keyless Door Lock
This well-crafted keyless door lock will have you forget all your worries about the whereabouts of your keys or having to look for them every time you reach your doorstep.
And the best part, it guarantees that your door can be locked and unlocked using your phone or any other smart gadgets to which it can be connected to.
- KEYLESS ENTRY & CONVENIENCE: Use 2 pre-programmed...
- PREMIUM SECURITY: Cylinder-free design has no...
This Schlage Touch Camelot Keyless Door Lock is fingerprint resistant, which means that you do not have to worry about someone else having access to it. Or, the individual who has to get in for an emergency, does not necessarily need your fingerprint. He or she can use any smart gadgets which are accessible and do the same.
This is one of the best keyless security locks that are there because of its Grade 2 Security rating, which means that no one can easily break it or destabilize it.
The battery life which is contained in the lock is for 2 years which makes it a pretty good investment. Another essential feature that this lock has is the LED down-lighting which has light visibility and signals to make sure you know what is happening to the lock.
Plus, the light goes green when the door is unlocked and red when the door gets locked. This makes it easily recognizable and simple to use.
- Easy to install and can be connected to your Wi-Fi, or any other smart device that it supports, also finger-print resistant
- This is endowed with LED down-lighting to help identify whether the door is locked or not
9. Schlage Z-Wave Touchscreen Keyless Door Lock
An ideal modern-day, modern technology-incorporated lock, the Schlage Z-Wave Touchscreen Keyless Door Lock is everything that today’s customer is looking for in their product.
With a touch screen in-built system and an alarm security system, the device ensures that one’s house or office is protected and unwanted visitors do not have granted access.
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system...
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart...
This door lock can store up to 30 personalized codes for access at one time. The alarm has three different settings which prove to be beneficial and keep up security.
Plus, the technology used is connected to the home automation system and lets one lock as well as unlock their door through their smartphones or tablets. It is adjustable and customizable on all doors and is battery-operated.
In order to offer protection against smudges and fingerprints, it has a touchscreen that is durable and has a matte finish, adding to the value and quality of the product.
Last but not least, the most attractive feature of this digital lock is that it is Alexa controlled and can be operated by just voicing out the instruction, how can life get easier than operating their own house or office lock by just commanding out to it?
Overall, it is a much-recommended and purchasable device with a good reputation and performance guarantee.
- The lock here is controlled by Alexa to provide extreme convenience to operate and maintain security
- It has a built-in alarm to help alert people nearby if one is trying to tamper or gain forceful access with the lock
- Extremely expensive product
10. Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD 256)
The Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD 256) comes with the Wink 2 and at an affordable price when compared to other high-end brands. It operates with four AA batteries.
Its dimensions measure 3.6 x 2.6 x 0.7 inches respectively. Paneled with black glass, the lock also has a white backlit keypad. Plus, there is a speaker to its left escutcheon for keypad alerts and a programmed assisting voice. Along with these, there is a thumb recognition mechanism inside of the escutcheon to help with opening or closing the lock manually.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your...
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding...
The look of this lock is sleek and classy, and it is what got our attention in the first place.
Besides that, it offers touch-screen entry along with a Z-Wave circuitry that allows you to have control over it with the use of a home controller such as SmartThings hub or the Wink 2. The only drawback with this lock is that it does not come with an app for easier operation.
Let’s not forget that the lock comes in three different colors – Polished Bronze, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Satin Nickel – which leaves us with plenty of options to choose from to match our doors.
One of the best advantages we can possibly expect with it is that it offers us the choice of ordering the lock with ZigBee or Z-Wave, whichever suits our home automation program best. Other than that, we can make an order without a module, hence, saving up to $50.
However, the lock has a Shutdown Time of sixty seconds that automatically locks down and denies access after repeatedly entering the wrong code combination.
Installation of the device is also pretty simple, given that one follows the instructions properly. In other words, all we need to do is fix the escutcheon in the borehole of the door with the power cable feeding through the deadbolt latch’s hole.
Overall, the installation process can be done without needing professional assistance since everything is on the manual itself.
If it’s a sleek keyless lock you’re looking for, which provides full security and comes at an affordable price, then we would suggest going for the Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256).
- Available in three elite colors, the customer can choose one which suits their preferences best
- It can be paired with a module for convenient operation
- Lock does not come with an app to allow easier access for operating it
11. Friday Keyless Door Lock
This Friday Door Lock measures 1.87 x 2.75 inches, inside and out. It includes a battery charger powered through a USB cable, two adapters, and a lithium battery that can be recharged.
The lock has dual usability which means that you have control over it from your device or simply use a key to unlock it in cases where there is no phone. It can fit into a door with the help of a single-cylinder deadbolt cutout but also contains a mounting plate universally color-coded to allow accommodation for other cylinder types.
The price of the Friday Door Lock is $199 which makes it one of the most affordable locks on this list. Besides the affordable price tag and a phone command feature, the lock also allows control from home devices such as Apple’s HomeKit and Siri voice commands.
This lock comes in a variety of colors like Nickel Satin, Gun Metal, Bronze, Brass, Steel, Porcelain, and Copper. As if that is not enough, we can also order extra covers that will cost under $50 depending on the type of finishing we’re opting for. The good looks of this keyless lock are sure to catch your eyes too.
If we are to mention one setback, it would be that some users have reported facing trouble with its connectivity along with its timing options. They had to try multiple times before getting it to respond successfully. Keeping that aside, this lock is able to work normally once it is up and running.
So in total, there are four ways you can control the Friday Door Lock – Apple’s HomeKit, Siri voice commands, a key, and of course, the Friday app installed on your device. Therefore, if you’re looking for a lock that gives you multiple unlocking options for safety, this is the right bet.
- Available in multiple colors for a wider range of choices
- The lock makes use of more than one lock hardware/devices
- Installation may take time until it’s up and running
12. Lockly Secure Plus
The outside escutcheon’s dimensions are 7.0 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches. It includes a catchy keypad, an interior and exterior escutcheon, two gaskets, a door strike, a mounting plate, two keys, four AA batteries, a deadbolt latch, and fundamental mounting hardware.
Its looks are captivating but it comes only in two colors – Venetian Bronze and Satin Nickel, which are both royal colors anyway.
- Secure Your Home, Office, or Rental Property with...
- Multiple Ways to Unlock - Lockly keyless entry...
While the Lockly Secure PLus can unlock doors with the use of a touch-screen keypad like any other keyless lock. But there is one distinctive feature that separates it from the rest and that is because it offers a Bluetooth-enabled smart lock to provide maximum security and prevent codes from getting stolen.
Also, the door operates with a 3D fingerprint scanner, hence, adding another layer of security while making the unlocking process easier. What is more exciting about this feature is that it allows a number of 99 fingerprints to be stored in the database of the app, which comes in handy when we have friends and family coming over when we’re not home during their visits.
Although the price is higher than the previous locks ($249), the lock is easy to install and offers many additional features for full security.
One of the best features of this lock is it includes Lockly’s Pin Genie which can change the order of the keypad’s numbers in order to prevent code theft. The Pin Genie will keep shuffling the numbers by default every time the door is opened. This is pretty useful because no one can look for fingerprint marks to see the most used code combinations.
And the best part, the app can also show us the history of the times we lock or unlock the door with every other possible detail such as the method of locking/unlocking.
- Lock includes a 3D fingerprint scanner, Lockly’s Pin Genie, and a Bluetooth-enable smart lock to provide maximum security
- Easy to install without professional guidance
- Does not support HomeKit system, voice commands or other smart devices
Best Keyless Door Locks Comparison Table
|Product||Connectivity||Power Source||Lock Mechanism||Access Types||Additional Features|
|Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock||Z-Wave||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, SmartKey||ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified, Bump-Proof, Backlit keypad, One-Touch Locking, 30 user codes, Auto-lock|
|Kwikset 907 Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||6 customizable user codes, Deadbolt with SmartKey rekey technology, One touch locking, Backlit keypad|
|SoHoMiLL YL 99 Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||Anti-peep Password, 1 administrative code, 20 user codes, Auto-lock, Low battery indicator|
|Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||Weather-resistant, Easy installation, Auto-lock|
|Schlage FE595 Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||Lighted keypad, Flex-lock allows for automatic relocking, Up to 19 user codes|
|Kwikset 909 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||One-touch locking, Backlit keypad, SmartKey rekey technology, Up to 8 personal codes|
|Schlage Keypad Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad, Key||Low battery indicator, 19 user codes, Backlit keypad, Weather-resistant|
|Schlage Touch Camelot Keyless Door Lock||None||Battery||Motorized bolt||Touchscreen, Key||Z-Wave compatibility, Anti-pick shield, Low battery indicator, Easy installation|
|Schlage Z-Wave Touchscreen Keyless Door Lock||Z-Wave||Battery||Motorized bolt||Touchscreen, Key||Built-in alarm, Z-Wave compatibility, Backlit touchscreen, Easy installation|
|Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD 256)||Z-Wave||Battery||Motorized bolt||Keypad||Backlit keypad, Voice-guided programming, Auto-relock, Z-Wave compatibility, Easy installation|
|Friday Keyless Door Lock||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Battery||Motorized lock||Keypad, Key||App, In-app temporary access sharing, Keypad and App codes, Activity log, Multiple access types|
|Lockly Secure Plus||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Battery||Motorized lock||Keypad||App, Secure Pin Genie technology, Offline access codes, Auto-locking, Tamper-resistant design|
Buying Guide For The Best Keyless Door Locks
A keyless door lock offers convenience and significant advancements in home security. This comprehensive guide will cover the essential factors to take into account when purchasing the best keyless door lock to suit your needs.
1. Lock Type
There are several types of keyless door locks:
- Electronic Keypad Locks: These locks use buttons or touchscreens for entering a user-selected code.
- Smart Locks: These locks can be controlled remotely via smartphones or other smart devices, and they usually support voice commands.
- Biometric Locks: These locks grant access through fingerprint scanners or other biometric identification, like facial recognition.
2. Security Features
Ensure that the keyless door locks you choose offer reliable security features, such as:
- ANSI/BHMA Grades: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association (BHMA) grading system rates lock security from Grade 1 (highest) to Grade 3 (lowest).
- Anti-Tampering Mechanisms: Features like anti-pick sensors, forced entry resistance, and alarm systems deter unauthorized access.
- Automatic Locking: Locks that automatically engage after a specified time offer additional security.
Consider the method of connectivity that best suits your needs:
- Bluetooth: Locks using Bluetooth can be controlled via a smartphone without an internet connection.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi locks require a stable internet connection but offer more options for remote management and integration with smart home systems.
Ensure that the keyless door locks you select is compatible with your existing door, door frame, and electronic devices. Also, verify if it can integrate with your smart home systems, such as Alexa or Google Assistant.
5. Power Source
Keyless door locks typically use batteries or an external power source. Check the battery life and backup options to ensure that you won’t be locked out if the device loses power.
Some keyless door locks are easy to install on your own, while others may require professional installation. Choose a lock that best suits your DIY ability and budget for installation costs.
7. Design and Aesthetics
Select a keyless door lock that complements the style and design of your door and overall home aesthetic.
The price of keyless door locks can vary. Consider your budget and what features are most important to you when making your decision.
9. Warranty and Support
Choose a keyless door lock backed by a solid warranty and strong customer support to ensure easy resolution of any issues.
To avoid the chances of getting locked out, either during a power source issue or because of forgetting your code/fingerprint, it is wise to choose a lock that provides a backup key option. This ensures that you always have a secondary method of accessing your home.
Choosing the best keyless door lock can be quite challenging, particularly with the numerous options available in the market, each with its unique set of features. However, our comprehensive reviews have revealed the top contenders for various factors, from usability to security features.
Out of these 12 keyless door locks, here are the top five expert recommendations:
- Kwikset 99130-002 SmartCode Keyless Door Lock is an ideal option for customers slowly adjusting to modern technology, ensuring a smooth transition while maintaining high security and convenience.
- Kwikset 907 Powerbolt Keyless Door Lock is the right choice for those who prefer a mix of traditional look and modern convenience. With features like one-time passcode and an illuminated keypad, it is designed for user-friendly operation.
- SoHoMiLL YL 99 Keyless Door Lock is a good option for those in need of a standard keyless lock focused on effectiveness and simplicity. The adjustable latch basket and individualized passcodes make it a reliable and affordable choice.
- Schlage FE575 Elan Lever Keyless Door Lock is perfect for those looking for a unique design and easy functionality. With a handle incorporated into the lock, it offers convenient and secure access to the property.
- Schlage FE595 Keyless Door Lock stands out for those who seek the benefits of keypad operation without the hassle of keys. With options for two passcodes and easy sharing, it provides peace of mind and convenience.
Our analysis of these top keyless door locks has found them not only to offer remarkable security features but also to enhance convenience and user experience.
Installing any of these locks on your property is sure to elevate your home security while keeping your lifestyle up to date with modern technology. In turn, this will allow you to focus on the things that truly matter in life, knowing that your property is well-secured and easily accessible.
10 Best Fingerprint Door Locks