Ideasforward wants to give young creative people from around the world the opportunity to express their views on the future of societies through their innovative and visionary proposals.
Aim Of The Competition
A space where the time limit is used to stimulate your creativity.
This competition proposes give responses in 24H to the social problems, climate changes, humanitarian causes and sociologic problems of the contemporary societies.
Commitment, perseverance, inspiration and hard work are the necessary bases to develop a proposal that meets the premises that will be released regularly in the brief of the competition.
We challenge you to prove your talent in 24 hours!
There are a period of registration on the competition, when it end, started the 24H competition!
You have 24H to develop a proposal that responds to the program contained on a brief that you only know on the same day that start competition.
From Hebrew: mayim; Hydor, from Greek; Latin, Aqua;
H20, chemically speaking;
Symbology: fertility, purification, strength and cleanliness;
Philosophy: one of the four basic elements of the constitution of matter;
71% of the Earth’s surface. 70% of the human body;
Liquid, gaseous, solid;
Past, present, future…
Participation can be individual or as a group. Participants must be over 18 years old.
In the case of groups, the leader must be over 18 years old.
By participating in an ideasforward contest the participant accepts all the terms and conditions published on our website that define the rules for use of the company website, as well as the rules of participation therein.
Schedule & Fees
- Prom beginning of the registration period: October 17
- Promotional registration period from October 17 to October 26 at 23:59 – Fee € 15
- Regular registration period from October 27 to November 23 at 23:59 – Fee € 20
- Late period of registration from November 24 to December 03 at 11:59 – Fee € 25
- Publication of winners and honorable mentions at www.if-ideasforward.com on January 15
The competition begins at December 03 12:00 noon and ends at October 04 12:00 noon (London GMT + 0:00)
- 1st Place – € 500 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 2nd Place – € 150 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 3rd Place – € 50 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
7 Honorable Mentions – publication in website, social networks and media partners