Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The house becomes a space with multiple scales from the micro (experience, customs, body moves, objects relation …) to the macro (a space used for connecting any corner of the planet). How can we incorporate these dimensions into the current house?
This competition #FlexibleHousingSociety seeks concepts as DENSITY / HOUSING / DETAIL. How can we solve the current ways of living where the house is old fashioned and inflexible.
- First Prize: 3000 €
- Second Prize: 1000 €
- Third Prize: 500 €
- 10 Honorable Mentions
- Carlos Arroyo Zapatero of Carlos Arroyo Arquitectos
- Esther Mayoral Campa: Professor in the Department of Architectural Projects ETSA, University of Seville, since 2001
- Borja Sallago Zambrano
- Carlos Tapia Marín
- Early registration starts: May 10th 2016
- Early registration ends: June 7th 2016
- Regular registration starts: June 8th 2016
- Regular registrations ends: July 5th 2016
- Late registration starts: July 6th 2016
- Late registration and FAQ ends: August 2nd 2016
- Submission deadline: August 2nd 2016 – 20:00 h GMT + 1:00
- Proposal evaluation: August 11th – August18th 2016