Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Ideasforward wants to give young creative people from around the world the opportunity to express their views on the future of societies through their innovative and visionary proposals.
Aim of the competition
A space where the time limit is used to stimulate your creativity.
This competition proposes give responses in 24H to the social problems, climate changes,
humanitarian causes and sociologic problems of the contemporary societies.
Commitment, perseverance, inspiration and hard work are the necessary bases to develop a proposal that meets the premises that will be released regularly in the brief of the competition.
We challenge you to prove your talent in 24 hours!
There are a period of registration on the competition, when it end, started the 24H competition!
You have 24H to develop a proposal that responds to the program contained on a brief that you only know on the same day that start competition.
Take the risk!
The fourth planet from the sun.
Volcanic basalt surface.
Olympus Mons the largest mountain in the solar system.
radius: 3.390 km
gravity: 3,711 m/s²
Daylength: 1d 0h 40m
bulk: 6,39 × 10^23 kg
Surface area: 144.800.000 km²
Participation can be individual or as a group. Participants must be over 18 years old.
In the case of groups, the leader must be over 18 years old.
By participating in an ideasforward contest the participant accepts all the terms and conditions published on our website that define the rules for use of the company website, as well as the rules of participation therein.
Schedule & fees
- Promotional registration period from – September 01 to September 10 – Fee 15€
- Regular registration period from September 11 to October 08, 23:59 – Fee 20€
- Late period of registration from October 09 to October 15 11:59 (London GMT + 0:00) – fee 25€
- The competition begins at October 15 12:00 (noon) to October 16 at 12:00 (noon) (London GMT +0:00)
- 1st Place – € 500 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 2nd Place – € 150 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
- 3rd Place – € 50 + publication in website, social networks and media partners + 24H trophy + 5 sketchbooks Emílio Braga + 24H registration fee
7 Honorable Mentions – publication in website, social networks and media partners
Download on October 15 12:00pm (noon) (London GMT+0:00) but do not forget that you always have to register before October 15 at 11:49 am (London GMT + 0:00)