Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
The existing city is created by a continuous researching, experimenting and building. It is a continuous unknown or HIDDEN action of fixing and adding to the existing. A work develo-ped in between filling the gaps, revaluating historical center, suburbs and peri-urban fringe.
Right now these actors are affecting directly the situation, creating now the city of the future, HIDDEN behind small under-budgeted actions or governmental projects under the guidance of supranational organisations.
STUDIO#10 HIDDEN wants to investigate the effective actions of whom is actively revaluating/regenerating able to change the state of the urban landscape, by reporting directly from the inside, from where this revolution is happening and reporting, describing, photographing, meeting the HIDDEN protagonist of this epochal change.
STAGE 01 (Abstract) – March 1st 2016– Contributors are asked to send a 200-word abstract about the proposal.- The abstract must be written in English- Maximum size of the submission (image included if present): 2MB
STAGE 02 (Final Piece) – April 4th 2016– Selected contributors are asked to send the final piece, following the guidelines below
– Essays, interviews and novels should not exceed 3.000 words maximum.
– All texts have to be submitted digitally in Microsoft Word (.doc).
– The piece must be written both in English and in the Original language.Image/Graphic
– Photographic essays, illustrations, projects…etc. should be sent with a 500 words maximum description.
– All images have to be submitted full color (CMYK), in either JPEG or TIFF format (300 ppi, 18×25 cm)
– All drawings have to be submitted full color, in PDF format.
– For every image/graphic include illustration source, name of photographer/artist and the authorization of copyright holder.Annex
– A short biography of the author/s (max. 50 words)