Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Some of the key features include:
– 157,000 square feet of solar panels which will provide all the energy needs.
– Water extracted from ground and used for the resort.
– Waste water is treated onsite and recycled for irrigation.
– The resort will also employ wildlife biologists and conservation staff.
– Other key features include a zero-emission zone and onsite waste management.