Is your heart aching with desperation to go on yet another adventure but you just can’t find the opportunity? While we may not be able to fix you a break from work, we can show you some fantastic illustrations coming from the hearts of adventurers like yourself. Check out these cool drawing ideas, carefully curated by us to ease your restless mind full of wonder.
- 111 Cool Things to Draw｜Drawing Ideas For An Adventurer`s Heart
- 1. Around The World in 360 degrees
- 2. Journey Into The Centre of The Solar System – An Artist’s Sketch
- 3. Let’s Run Away Together, Into The Wild
- 4. Of Peace, Love, and Psychedelia by Dorothy Thompson
- 5. Life in a Bottle by Natalia Camacho
- 5. A Romantic Date With Oneself Out in The Woods
- 6. A Misty Shore From The Sea By David Powell
- 7. River, Tree, and Mountain Coexisting Peacefully– David Powell
- 8. A Love Triangle with Nature and Heaven– Unknown Artist
- 9. A Night in The Woods
- 10. Bliss Amidst Nature by David Powell
- 11. Illustration Of a Campsite
- 12. Remnants of a Fading Flame By David Powell
- 13. Bliss Amidst Nature by David Powell
- 14. In Love With Camping By David Powell
- 15. A Clear Moonlit Night by The Woods
- 16. Follow Me into The Lonesome Night By David Powell
- 17. Fun With Hammocks by The Campfire By David Powell
- 18. A Beachside Odyssey by David Powell
- 19. Camping During Spring vs Camping During Summer
- 20. Camping Alone at Night
- 21. Sam Larson Draws His Ideal Portrait of a Campsite
- 22. Woods, Mist, and Beyond– All Make for An Interesting Campsite
- 23. Camping by The Riverside
- 24. Camping Life – Happy Life
- 25. Watching Sunrise Across The Cliffs
- 26. Following The Footsteps of Mother Nature
- 27. A Quaint Night Out With Oneself
- 28. Going Around The Globe, In All Directions
- 29. Floating Dreams With a Dandelion by FineCigars
- 30. Switching on Nature’s Lightbulb by tayla_ob
- 31. A Day Inside of a Light Bulb
- 32. The Religion of Nature in Sketches
- 33. Of Hearts and Heartbreaks
- 34. An Illustration of a Wavy Scene By Osman Mansaray
- 35. The Lone Wolf Howls at Midnight By Eva Svartur
- 36. A Scene by The Lighthouse By Osman Mansaray
- 37. A Simple Depiction of Nature By David Powell
- 38. A Boat by The Island By David Powell
- 39. Watching The Milky Way From The Desert
- 40. Let’s Fly Away Like Paper Planes
- 41. Camping by The Seaside By David Powell
- 42. Camping on The Clouds By David Powell
- 43. “I feel so high; I feel I can almost fly” by David Powell
- 44. Postcards From Mother Nature By Sam Larson
- 45. Rhapsody of Calm and Chaos Defined in Sketches By Unknown Artist
- 46. When The World is Your Camping Spot By Osman Manray
- 47. Geometry and The Universe by Insta_Blackwork
- 48. Camping In the Middle of Nowhere yet Perfectly at Peace
- 49. Swinging In an Hammock, by The Campsite By David Powell
- 50. The Ocean Bleeds With Moonlight
- 51. An Artist’s Portrayal of The Rocky Cliffs
- 52. “Little Sketch on The Bus” By drawntosketching
- 53. Come With Me to The House in The Woods
- 54. Home is Where The Heart is by Jared Kohn
- 55. Into The Upsidedown of Nature by Jared Kohn
- 56. Reflected by The Moon; Captured by The Eyes
- 57. The Gentle Beast Becomes One With Nature By Unknown Artist
- 58. Oh Deer! Where Are My Flowers?
- 59. Sketch of a Wolf Kissed by The Miracle of Nature
- 60. A Kaleidoscopic View Into a Beautiful Soul
- 61. Nature – The Giver and Taker of Life
- 62. Going Around in Circles of Life, to Witness The Beginning and The End
- 63. Dead in The Woods Where Crows Feast
- 64. A Half Moon Style Painting of a Natural Scene
- 65. The Roaring of The Ocean Waves Captured Inside of a Full Moon
- 66. Just Some Outlines of a Cliff
- 67. Formation of The Mountains Through The Ages
- 68. The River Flows Lazily Over The Edge
- 69. Giving You The Gift of Nature
- 70. Let Us Be One Together and in Peace With Our Roots
- 71. Where Death Knells is Also Where Life Emerges
- 72. My Heart is Like a Lotus Flower
- 73. A Quiet Night Under The Stars Captured Inside of The Love Sign
- 74. A Puny Boat Braves The Tumultuous Waves
- 75. Breezing Away to Destination
- 76. An Unusually Large Coconut Looms Over a Campsite
- 77. The Ideal Vacation Spot
- 78. Up in Flames at Dead of The Night
- 79. Make-A-Wish and We’ll Make It Come True
- 80. Encouraging You to Go Places and Wonder More
- 81. Preserve Mother Nature for The Sake of Entire Mankind
- 82. Fox Dives for His Hunt While Nature Watches in a State of Calm
- 83. Your Daily Dose of Camping Served Over a Cup of Coffee
- 84. A Simple Scene of the Countryside
- 85. Nature Reclaiming What is Rightly Hers
- 86. Painting With Flowers and Petals
- 87. Night and Day are Just Perspectives of Mankind
- 88. To The Moon and Back in Perfect Circles
- 89. Praise the Sun, the Wondrous Father!
- 90. “Going Camping Once Again in My RV”
- 91. Creation of The Universe in One Simple Explosion
- 92. Elements of Nature Depicted Through Sketch of a Lying Fox
- 93. My Heart is in Your Hands
- 94. Enter the Matrix – The Inescapable Urban Jungle
- 95. The Sun Shines Through the Clouds and Makes the Waves Rise
- 96. Stop Working; Start Living!
- 97. Land of the Rising Sun
- 98. Asking You to Go Out and Explore
- 99. Of Aliens, Conspiracies, Peace, and Love
- 100. Taking My Jeep on an Adventure Once Again
- 101. Living inside the RV; Living on the Edge
- 102. Into The Wild in Four Different Strokes
- 103. Geometrical Patterns Brought to Life With Sketches
- 104. Simple Sketch of a Pond and a Camping Site
- 105. A Wolf Howls at The Dead of Night
- 106. Girl Meets Wolf – Their Fate Locked Together
- 107. Jared Kohn Works Up a Genius Sketch Once Again
- 108. The Classic RV That Defined the 70s
- 109. An Astronaut’s Plaything
- 110. Running With The Runner
- 111. Traveling Alone Through the Mountain- A new Beginning
111 Cool Things to Draw｜Drawing Ideas For An Adventurer`s Heart
- Watson-Guptill Publications
- Mark Baskinger, William Bardel
1. Around The World in 360 degrees
Wouldn’t you want to go on a grand voyage across the world? You might be not ready yet, but it surely can admire this beautiful sketch of a 2D view of the planet.
2. Journey Into The Centre of The Solar System – An Artist’s Sketch
Ever felt like you should be the center of the universe? Well, this artist certainly lived their dreams while drawing their vision on a piece of paper.
3. Let’s Run Away Together, Into The Wild
Remember the movie “Into the Wild”? Well, this amateur sketch of an RV with luggage and a surfboard perch above might make you reminiscent of the classic.
4. Of Peace, Love, and Psychedelia by Dorothy Thompson
The 70s hippie culture, the fascination for extraterrestrials, and the force of nature that binds together the entire planet summed up in just a few sketches.
5. Life in a Bottle by Natalia Camacho
A thought-provoking sketch showing a human heart inside of a bottle supporting a plant. What did the artistry to convey? Maybe we are close to Mother Nature than we think.
5. A Romantic Date With Oneself Out in The Woods
Take yourself out on a date and enjoy the calm of the woods. When the moonlight shines down on the ground, the world transforms into paradise.
6. A Misty Shore From The Sea By David Powell
A need sketch of a shore as seen from a distance in the sea. The waves seem rather intimidating, don’t you think?
7. River, Tree, and Mountain Coexisting Peacefully– David Powell
David Powell, with his penchant for simplistic sketches, shows the harmony of numerous elements of nature. You need to give this a serious look to understand the beauty really.
8. A Love Triangle with Nature and Heaven– Unknown Artist
A scenic mountain portrayed beautifully inside of triangular lines. If this is not what you call artistic skills, then what is?
9. A Night in The Woods
“KEEP IT SIMPLE” – when life can be so easy going, why make it complicated? Look at this enchanting sketch of a camping site and a bonfire to fuel your imagination of living detached.
10. Bliss Amidst Nature by David Powell
Another beautiful illustration of a campsite encapsulated in a circle drawn by David Powell. The jagged edges of the fern trees break the monotony quite a bit.
- Chronicle Books (CA)
- Chronicle Books
11. Illustration Of a Campsite
Another scene of a campsite with the river flowing in the middle. You can see how beautiful this sketch would look if turned into a logo.
12. Remnants of a Fading Flame By David Powell
Minimalist illustration has never been so classy! Who knew that David Powell could work of magic by drawing a simple bonfire on white paper?
13. Bliss Amidst Nature by David Powell
14. In Love With Camping By David Powell
David Powell returns with yet another illustration of a camping site, this time taking a more orthodox approach to creativity. This work of art is special, yet not overbearing.
15. A Clear Moonlit Night by The Woods
A tent, towered by a cliff at a distance, and the full moon showing her might in all glory. Is this what a beautiful night out in the woods look like?
16. Follow Me into The Lonesome Night By David Powell
David Powell’s liking for a quiet night out in the woods seems to have no end. This beautiful illustration just shows the artist’s creativity.
17. Fun With Hammocks by The Campfire By David Powell
Nothing can be more relaxing than swinging in a hammock, while out with your best buddies for camping. Look at this picture and tell us if it doesn’t make you want to be there.
18. A Beachside Odyssey by David Powell
Enough of the forests; beach lovers gaze upon this illustration, and we promise you’ll instantly be transported to a beachside, with cool winds and rolling waves.
19. Camping During Spring vs Camping During Summer
The title of this image is pretty much self-explanatory. The image shows the difference in the scenery in summer and spring. We bet there are fans of both the seasons.
20. Camping Alone at Night
Camping alone might have some risks, but the wisdom and peace of mind you gain from the tranquility are the greatest rewards anyone can get out of life.
- Art Drawing Prompts
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing...
21. Sam Larson Draws His Ideal Portrait of a Campsite
Sam Larson tries his hand in drawing a campsite with only one tent, a bonfire, and some fern trees in the background. The impact this image makes is noteworthy.
22. Woods, Mist, and Beyond– All Make for An Interesting Campsite
What is your dream camping place? Is it near a cliff overlooking the ocean, in the midst of a forest, or in your imagination floating high among the clouds? If you can dream it, you can do it!
23. Camping by The Riverside
Very few things can be soothing to the brain than camping right beside a river. The sound of the flowing water is sure to calm your tired nerves.
24. Camping Life – Happy Life
Living simply, or simply living? We say both! This image with an RV, a bonfire, a tent, and the crescent moon in the distance speaks a thousand words on living.
25. Watching Sunrise Across The Cliffs
This enchanting illustrative painting might not seem blindingly obvious, but a closer look reveals a sunrise beyond some high cliffs.
26. Following The Footsteps of Mother Nature
How innovative is this design of portraying nature through the paws of a mighty beast? Is it a lion, tiger, or a giant grizzly? We leave the thinking up to you.
27. A Quaint Night Out With Oneself
28. Going Around The Globe, In All Directions
This inspirational image shows a 2D version of the Earth’s map with North, South, East, and West pointed in directions. We don’t know what exactly it signifies, but it sure looks great!
29. Floating Dreams With a Dandelion by FineCigars
Don’t you love blowing dandelions? Well, check out this artist’s rendition of the blowing of dandelions in action in a fine sketch of black and white. Looks beautiful!
30. Switching on Nature’s Lightbulb by tayla_ob
A thought-provoking piece of art showing the growth of a light bulb with trees and birds flying inside. The idea must have come to the artist’s mind as Eureka.
- This inspiring book makes drawing in a realistic...
- Author: mark and Mary Willenbrink
31. A Day Inside of a Light Bulb
Another beautiful sketch within the confines of a light bulb shape shows mountains and the sun living harmoniously. Pretty neat, right?
32. The Religion of Nature in Sketches
What can be a bigger religion than the religion of Mother Nature? Here you see a highly popular religious symbol spectacularly portraying the forces of nature.
33. Of Hearts and Heartbreaks
When fantasy and reality collide, you get something that is thought-provoking. One half of the heart is intact and the other half is decaying. Could this mean heartbreak?
34. An Illustration of a Wavy Scene By Osman Mansaray
Once again, a wavy scene is illustrated within the confines of three fourths a circle. The cliff, the wave, and the birds flying never looked so serene in unison before.
35. The Lone Wolf Howls at Midnight By Eva Svartur
Eva Svartur has made a fantastic sketch of a moonlit night with a lone wolf out on a hunt. Imagine what you may, but the idea of this image is indeed unique.
36. A Scene by The Lighthouse By Osman Mansaray
Osman Mansaray once again manages to take our breath away with a lighthouse scene with roaring waves and flying birds. Does this remind you of any movie?
37. A Simple Depiction of Nature By David Powell
The master of minimalistic art, David Powell, draws a simple cliff a river and a tree using as few lines as possible. Is there any way you can beat his minimalistic style?
38. A Boat by The Island By David Powell
Once again, the master – David Powell – conjures up magic using few strokes of his pencil. Can you depict an island with a boat nearby it in a simpler way? We bet not!
39. Watching The Milky Way From The Desert
We are made of stars, and to the stars we shall return. This beautiful sketch shows the beauty of our universe as seen from the desert. Imagine spending a night there!
40. Let’s Fly Away Like Paper Planes
Let’s go! This simple yet effective sketch urges you to leave your woes behind and go out exploring. After all, you only live life once.
- Mauro Toselli
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing...
41. Camping by The Seaside By David Powell
Wow! What an amazing sketch once again by David Powell, and this time showing a camping scene nearby shore. As you can see from the canoe that the river is nearby and the person is probably comfortably tucked inside the tent.
42. Camping on The Clouds By David Powell
How do you feel about living in the mountains or perched above a high cliff? Your dreams of floating among the clouds will finally come to life. This is what the image portrays.
43. “I feel so high; I feel I can almost fly” by David Powell
David Powell clearly has some fascination with “high living.” Using imagination, he has now depicted the idea of literally living on top of clouds. Wouldn’t it be great if dreams could turn into reality?
44. Postcards From Mother Nature By Sam Larson
Postcards from nature, for people who love nature. This beautiful sketch shows three postcards of three different scenes, done to close perfection.
45. Rhapsody of Calm and Chaos Defined in Sketches By Unknown Artist
The perfect triangle shows scenery with trees in the distance and a river flowing right down the middle. You’ll find such picture perfect scenes in real life quite easily. What follows are a series of sketches that portray the force and beauty of nature, which are not easily described in words.
46. When The World is Your Camping Spot By Osman Manray
Camping enthusiasts love nothing more than finding a calm place to pitch their tent and get lost in thoughts. For them, the universe could serve the same purpose.
47. Geometry and The Universe by Insta_Blackwork
Who would have thought you can blend geometrical patterns with sketches of the universe? Apparently, this artist did, and they did it in the most spectacular fashion possible!
48. Camping In the Middle of Nowhere yet Perfectly at Peace
Take one look at this image and you’ll be reminded of the old West and sultry desert scenes. The cactus in the sketch makes all the difference.
49. Swinging In an Hammock, by The Campsite By David Powell
Another scene showing an isolated yet relaxing spot, complete with a hammock and a bonfire. All you need is a guitar and some Bob Dylan songs to tune.
50. The Ocean Bleeds With Moonlight
What a breathtaking image! We’ve heard that the moon and the sea are best of friends, but never imagined an artist could capture their relation in a more spectacular way than this.
- The Master Guide to Drawing Anime How to Draw...
- Christopher Hart
51. An Artist’s Portrayal of The Rocky Cliffs
Chaos and beauty combines into one, in this unique sketch of nature. The dots of different shades lend this image its uniqueness.
52. “Little Sketch on The Bus” By drawntosketching
It might take some serious challenge to doodle something as beautiful as this while riding a bus. Just take a look at it – isn’t this the most precious thing you’ve ever seen?
53. Come With Me to The House in The Woods
Who wouldn’t like to have a house in the woods? Their own abode of serenity, a place of calm amidst the storm. If this sketch doesn’t make you want to build a house like this, then you’re probably not a lover of teacher after all.
54. Home is Where The Heart is by Jared Kohn
Another beautiful sketch portraying Mother Nature in a unique fashion. The artist who drew this seems to have projected his thoughts of “the perfect place” to stay in a white paper canvas.
55. Into The Upsidedown of Nature by Jared Kohn
A scene that looks straight out of the TV show Stranger Things! Do you fear going into the world of upsidedown? Well, this artist certainly has taken a liking for it.
56. Reflected by The Moon; Captured by The Eyes
The crescent moon captures the reflection of a mountain scene. This image is not only unique, but very soothing to look at.
57. The Gentle Beast Becomes One With Nature By Unknown Artist
The silhouette of a deer becomes the perfect canvas for painting a starry night in the woods. We don’t know what this effect is called, but it sure looks Rad!
58. Oh Deer! Where Are My Flowers?
Don’t you love deers? Some tribes revere these gentle beasts as spirits of their ancestors and do everything necessary to protect and love them. The artist seems to share the same impression.
59. Sketch of a Wolf Kissed by The Miracle of Nature
This is one image that leaves us speechless. How on earth did anyone think of adorning the face of a wolf with flowers? Whoever did it, did so without realizing that they may have created a masterpiece.
60. A Kaleidoscopic View Into a Beautiful Soul
Did you ever think a kaleidoscopic pattern can be as beautiful as this? Well, we say that it’s the flower patterns making the difference as well as the artistry that has gone into it.
- Search Press
- Giovanni Civardi
61. Nature – The Giver and Taker of Life
A thought-provoking sketch of a lion half alive, half decomposed, surrounded by flowers and leaves. This art possibly implies how nature holds the power to give and take life. Gaze into the soul of this animal and you’ll see what the artist had intended to portray.
62. Going Around in Circles of Life, to Witness The Beginning and The End
A beautiful sketch of what seems to be portraying the circle of life. Birds, trees, and other plants of various types surround this circle-like shape, giving it a truly magnificent aura.
63. Dead in The Woods Where Crows Feast
A haunting sketch of what looks like a scene in the forest with nothing but dead trees and a whole lot of mist. The crows flying at to the element of horror and mystery.
64. A Half Moon Style Painting of a Natural Scene
Nothing much to explain here – it’s just a beautiful image drawn within a half moon shape. Despite the ambiguity, you can clearly see the river flowing in the middle of the scene.
65. The Roaring of The Ocean Waves Captured Inside of a Full Moon
It’s fascinating how much artists experiment with creating scenes inside geometrical shapes. This one wonderfully displays a large, roaring wave in the middle of the sea.
66. Just Some Outlines of a Cliff
It is as the headline of the image says – outlines of a cliff, probably sketched using pencils.
67. Formation of The Mountains Through The Ages
The birth of the mountains drawn using minimum number of lines. Come to think of it, you cannot tell until the last image that the artist intended to draw a scene of the mountains.
68. The River Flows Lazily Over The Edge
Ever heard people saying “think out of the box?” Well, this artist took it a little too literally and came up with this interesting sketch. The river flowing out of the geometrical shape portrays the artist’s unique thinking.
69. Giving You The Gift of Nature
Another wonderful sketch of a hand holding out a camping landscape. We bet the artist was really wishing he could escape the world and go pitch a tent when they drew this.
70. Let Us Be One Together and in Peace With Our Roots
Holding hands or two roots intertwining? It’s actually both! We believe this surreal sketch urges the viewer to accept nature as it is and become one.
- John Muir Laws
- Publisher: Heyday
71. Where Death Knells is Also Where Life Emerges
The elements of nature and the process of life wonderfully displayed in a highly illustrative sketch. Look at how the butterfly perches on top of the skull and the roots that go well beneath the ground. It’s the attention to details that steals the show.
72. My Heart is Like a Lotus Flower
Another fascinating illustration showing a lotus flower connected to a human heart. We wonder what the artist was thinking when they do this.
73. A Quiet Night Under The Stars Captured Inside of The Love Sign
Pretty simple to explain, don’t you think? All Sam Larson is trying to say is that he loves gazing at the mountains on a beautiful moonlit night.
74. A Puny Boat Braves The Tumultuous Waves
Wow! It really takes some imagination to conjure a scene showing a boat being flung high by a powerful wave using only a few lines. Doesn’t this image take your breath away?
75. Breezing Away to Destination
A light-hearted image showing a boat sailing in the sea with high winds. It’s amazing what a few pencil strokes and a black highlighter can do.
76. An Unusually Large Coconut Looms Over a Campsite
A scene of a tranquil campsite with an unusually large coconut handing over the tent. You can see that the shape of the coconut is competing with the size of the sun. Again, this image has been achieved using only just a few lines.
77. The Ideal Vacation Spot
A tent between two trees and under the supervision of a crescent moon. Can life get any better than this?
78. Up in Flames at Dead of The Night
A sketch that looks like a scene out of a fairytale, shows a house with his sloping roof with a bonfire in front and fern trees overlooking from the back. This image is truly magical to say the least.
79. Make-A-Wish and We’ll Make It Come True
This is a simple yet sophisticated image saying Make-A-Wish. Everything element apart from the text has been drawn using pencil strokes.
80. Encouraging You to Go Places and Wonder More
Using the perfect combination of soft and hard pencil strokes, the artist has managed to craft a neat portrayal of a mountain camp side at night. From the text “wander more” we can tell that they are urging the viewers to go out and live life.
- Library Tales Publishing Incorporated
- Catherine V Holmes
81. Preserve Mother Nature for The Sake of Entire Mankind
Sam Larson has once again created magic by fusing the elements of nature inside of a bearlike figure, signifying their harmonious relationship. It’s time that we treat a nature with respect for the sake of mankind.
82. Fox Dives for His Hunt While Nature Watches in a State of Calm
Ever seen Fox’s diving into thick ice in search of her prey? Well, this drawing wonderfully captures that breathtaking moment of fox leaping into the air. As you can see, some trees have been sketched within the boundaries of the Fox’s body.
83. Your Daily Dose of Camping Served Over a Cup of Coffee
How unique is this sketch? If the first thought that comes to mind when you reach out for that morning cup of coffee is camping, then this drawing speaks volumes about the artist’s thought.
84. A Simple Scene of the Countryside
‘Keep it Simple’ is the motto of this countryside scene. You can see how comfortable the house is nestled with clouds and the mountains converging at the back. Blissful, wouldn’t you say?
85. Nature Reclaiming What is Rightly Hers
There is nothing much to talk about in this scene. It just shows some elements of nature metaphorically breaking through the ringed planet. This illustration goes to show how the forces of nature triumph over all.
86. Painting With Flowers and Petals
A simple sketch of paint tools replaced by some flowers and a slender branch. We wonder what the artists had in mind when he was drawing this.
87. Night and Day are Just Perspectives of Mankind
A surreal sketch showing a mountain acting as a divide between night and day. What does the image portray? Probably that the concepts of the day and night are man-made and there is not much of a difference anyway.
88. To The Moon and Back in Perfect Circles
“To The Moon and Back” is the sketch of something that we probably don’t know. It’s unclear if the artist wanted to credit something or just made it out of imagination. All we can do is appreciate such creativity.
89. Praise the Sun, the Wondrous Father!
Probably the most beautiful portrayal of the known universe that we have ever seen. Notice how the sun takes center stage and all the planets orbiting around it. Really leaves no doubt in your mind that the sun is the mightiest celestial body of all.
90. “Going Camping Once Again in My RV”
You’ve seen many camping sketches featuring an RV, but this one is special indeed. Not only is the sketch intricately drawn, but the details in the distance scene are astounding.
- Chris Hart Books
- Christopher Hart
91. Creation of The Universe in One Simple Explosion
“And if your head explodes with dark foreboding tunes, I’ll see you on the dark side of the Moon.” The lyrics to the Pink Floyd song is the only thing that came to my mind when I laid my eyes upon this image.
92. Elements of Nature Depicted Through Sketch of a Lying Fox
It’s not uncommon for artists to depict natural scenes within sketches of animals. This one shows a wolf lying down and the sketch of a nature site.
93. My Heart is in Your Hands
It’s unclear what the grand image this tattoo is trying to portray. All we can make out is that it is somehow involved with the professing of love.
94. Enter the Matrix – The Inescapable Urban Jungle
Gaze into the round framed sunglass. What do you see? No, it isn’t a trick question from The Matrix movie; you can clearly see the reflection of a city scene.
95. The Sun Shines Through the Clouds and Makes the Waves Rise
Using a lot of wavy patterns and only a few shades of lines, the artist has managed to capture a scene of the sun peeking through the clouds and falling upon high waves.
96. Stop Working; Start Living!
Another Wander More sketch urging to live your life to the fullest. The quintessential camping tent, and fern trees along with the mountain overlooking from a distance are all present.
97. Land of the Rising Sun
The sun rises magnificently over a tall mountain, dispersing the clouds and dispelling darkness. You have to admire how effortlessly the artist has portrayed this serene scene.
98. Asking You to Go Out and Explore
99. Of Aliens, Conspiracies, Peace, and Love
Many scenes depicted in many different circular formations. What you make out of it is entirely up to you.
100. Taking My Jeep on an Adventure Once Again
Very few things can be as exhilarating as riding a jeep into the wild. After all, the brand made its name in the off-road cars industry by appealing to a niche audience.
- Library Tales Publishing Incorporated
- Catherine V Holmes
101. Living inside the RV; Living on the Edge
RV lifestyle, though fun, is not for everyone. It is for seasoned travelers or the Gypsy at heart who cannot imagine living life within man-made boundaries. This simple yet beautiful sketch is a tribute to that sort of lifestyle.
102. Into The Wild in Four Different Strokes
A picture is worth a million words, and this one doesn’t need any description to go with it.
103. Geometrical Patterns Brought to Life With Sketches
The collection of excellent sketches confined within geometrical patterns. The sketch of the sleeping fox in the middle is our favorite; which one is yours?
104. Simple Sketch of a Pond and a Camping Site
A beautiful camping spot drawn using only a few sketches. You can clearly make out the two campers canoeing in the middle of the pond while the bonfire burns nearby shore.
105. A Wolf Howls at The Dead of Night
The Howling Wolf, the crescent moon, and lots of natural elements surrounding the scene. This sketch doesn’t need any description.
106. Girl Meets Wolf – Their Fate Locked Together
Is this a scene from The Little Red Riding Hood? Hard to tell because the wolf figure in the image does not appear to be malevolent. We have to appreciate the artist’s idea though.
107. Jared Kohn Works Up a Genius Sketch Once Again
Jaren Kohn the master illustrator has no lack of work to be crowned among the league of jewels. This is one such sample! We leave its interpretation up to you.
via Pinterest ; Jared Kohn
108. The Classic RV That Defined the 70s
An image with colors for a change! Doesn’t this RV remind you of the good old 70s?
109. An Astronaut’s Plaything
An astronaut standing still with a balloon? Oh wait! That’s not a balloon, but the texture appears like that of the Moon. Again, it’s hard to tell what the artist was aiming to portray with this sketch.
110. Running With The Runner
The word RUN, written as if the R itself was running. Nothing more to say, really.
Designed by TJ Yelds
111. Traveling Alone Through the Mountain- A new Beginning
- Doug Lindstrand
- Publisher: North Light Books
For those who are adventurous at heart, there can be no greater joy than setting off into the wilderness to take a long break from city life. Be it with your friends or alone, the respite you get from living away from home is priceless! We hope that our collection of art from some wandering souls were able to inspire you to travel once again in search of the unknown.