Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
A good layout is the most important component of a good interior design one might argue yet as this relevant piece is rarely a given, practicality, the grade of customization and comfort are rapidly taking the lead in the real world.
- Balance in design, as in life, means everything.
- 1. Comfortable homemade pallet sofa
- 2. Crochet comfort in your living
- 3. Comfort in simplicity
- 4. Floor level seating nook
- 5. White and blue flooded by light
- 6. Simple flex sofa in beige and grey by Beale
- 7. Match low height sofas with floor level sofas
- 8. Extensive low height sofas by Keaton
- 9. Color and pattern in a small form factor
- 10. Immaculate L-Shaped floor sofa
- 11. Elegance contrasting with colors and patterns
- 12. Waverunner modules sculpting space
- 13. Opollo leather sofa
- 14. Get playful with patchwork
- 15. Arriane modules enhancing sitting
- 16. Color in the Mah Jong Modules
- 17. Retro immobile sofa – voyage
- 18. Simple black and white
- 19. Pattern balances neutral colors
- 20. Simple modules in contrast
- 21. Sailor inspired collection
- 22. Epic fluffiness in a shabby design
- 23. Impeccable gray hay mags
- 24. Colorful play-room
- 25. Mohair velvet sofa
- 26. Contrast in color and material
- 27. Upholstered U-shape elegance
- 28. Glam 257 floor sofa surprise
- 29. Comfy Marenco sofa
- 30. Patterns boosting colors
- 31. Graphic DS-88 geometrical sofa
- 32. Adopt an unique material
- 33. Low L-Shaped couch
- 34. Comfort at a low height
- 35. The Napali sectional sofa is different
- 36. Layers in one floor-sofa
- 37. Colorful domino floor level sofa
- 38. Find the balance of the bohemian
Balance in design, as in life, means everything.
The right scale, the right grade of comfort that does not disrupt one`s routine nor the way he is using the space are to be pursued. Naturally the conversation flows towards the living room, the place in which we entertain, surprise, love and relax at the end of the day. In the midst of everything the sofa resides, ready for awkward moments and infinite laughter alike.
Floor level sofa designs in particular are discussed today, these are lower than their regular peers in the attempt to boost the comfort in certain settings. Floor level sofas are great fits in spaces with low ceilings, they are safer for children and last but not least, they work extraordinarily with simple pillows in large gatherings. Not once we`ve been surprised by the low number of people that we can accommodate in our living room and the floor level sofas are here to help; inspired by Japanese interior design these pieces position one in a different relationship with the ones around us, closer to earth, on the same level, thus allowing communication and interaction.
Floor level sofas invite one to use the whole floor space, comfortable pillows, rugs and blankets can make your living room floor the ultimate entertaining space in your home; the ambiance created is familiar, comfortable and personal.
1. Comfortable homemade pallet sofa
A couple of pallets carefully cleansed and hand-sewn pillows can help you shape an extraordinary spot for festive entertaining, pursue it in the comfort of your own home with little to no costs.
2. Crochet comfort in your living
Simple puf poufs can be transformed beyond belief with the right finish, one could pursue these crocheted clothes and create extraordinary new seating options in his living.
3. Comfort in simplicity
A neutral color nestled on a comfortable floor sofa might be exactly what you need.
4. Floor level seating nook
5. White and blue flooded by light
It goes without saying that floor level sofas emphasize the feeling of space through both volume and light invited in.
6. Simple flex sofa in beige and grey by Beale
Neutral, simple design that can be nestled in numerous settings seamlessly.
7. Match low height sofas with floor level sofas
The height principle still functions and the possibilities are endless.
8. Extensive low height sofas by Keaton
Modern, practical, simple sofa choice ready for your layout. It can complement a setting but it requires accents around it.
9. Color and pattern in a small form factor
10. Immaculate L-Shaped floor sofa
The simple, safe solution for airy settings.
11. Elegance contrasting with colors and patterns
Color and pattern cannot be overlooked when it comes to a sofa and having the option of changing these two on the furnishing of choice ought to help a great deal, find the right balance.
12. Waverunner modules sculpting space
13. Opollo leather sofa
Vintage leather floor leveling sofas need a certain support to feet familiar, at home. The puf poufs to match it require proper filtering as well yet the industrial design is extraordinarily rewardful, certainly not something to overlook.
14. Get playful with patchwork
Light, color, texture, everything you need, all of them tailored together into something interesting, memorable, remarkable.
15. Arriane modules enhancing sitting
16. Color in the Mah Jong Modules
17. Retro immobile sofa – voyage
18. Simple black and white
Clear, clutter-free, fail proof design recipe.
19. Pattern balances neutral colors
20. Simple modules in contrast
Two elements are sufficient to create contrast, here through pattern and color in the same volume.
21. Sailor inspired collection
22. Epic fluffiness in a shabby design
A super cozy design ready to emphasize your morning ritual at a low height.
23. Impeccable gray hay mags
24. Colorful play-room
Thanks to the small height, floor-level sofas are ideal choices for playrooms, they`re safe and comfortable.
25. Mohair velvet sofa
26. Contrast in color and material
27. Upholstered U-shape elegance
28. Glam 257 floor sofa surprise
29. Comfy Marenco sofa
30. Patterns boosting colors
A bold interior knows how to use color and patterns to shape something joyful, splendid.
31. Graphic DS-88 geometrical sofa
32. Adopt an unique material
33. Low L-Shaped couch
34. Comfort at a low height
35. The Napali sectional sofa is different
36. Layers in one floor-sofa
37. Colorful domino floor level sofa
38. Find the balance of the bohemian
Pillows, rugs, blankets, extraordinarily comfortable items to have around, in the bohemian interiors, they`re all colorful, patterned, joyful in perfect balance.
via Style Thirst
Take a moment, relax, breathe, be different today by simply being calm in this chaotic world. Enjoy the peaceful calm and pursue the simplistic, holistic approach.
How do you you find peace?